Today, we shall be looking at a list of top 10 Igbo billionaires in 2015. This list will be restricted to entrepreneurs only. Politicians and individuals whose source of wealth cannot be traced are excluded from this list.
We compiled this list based on the following criteria:
- By the value of their shares held in quoted companies.
- The size and market share of their companies
- The number of companies they own and its estimated value
- The market value of their company’s brand
- The impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy
In a country with a population of over 160 million inhabitants and millions of businesses; these 10 Igbo entrepreneurs diligently carved their names in the sands of time by taking advantage of the fastest growing business opportunities in Nigeria.
Below is our list of the top 10 Igbo Billionaires (entrepreneurs) in 2015.
Nextpage =”Orji Uzor Kalu”